|fiber laser||dot peen
P&A - Domino Print & Apply Systems
TTO - Domino Thermal Transfer Overprints
Serialization solutions for pharmaceutical industry
INTREX PHARMA 2D Pro (print, check, labelling)
INTREX PHARMA 2D light
Serialisation system for pharmaceuticals.The system prints high quality GS1 Data Matrix ECC 200 codes, serial numbers, USE BY dates as we well as unique numbers on boxes. It controls the print quality and allows 2D code online grading according to ISO15415 and ISO15418.
Ready for Falsified Medicines Directive (FMD) 2011/62/UE
- High resolution coding and serialisation (Thermal Ink-Jet or laser CO₂ coding).
- Coding speeds up to 300 pcs/min with Thermal ink-jet up to 500 pcs /min with laser (tested in real production).
- Integrated vision system.
- User friendly intrex software with touch panel 19”.
- Track&Trace software.
- Easy to integrate with packaging lines.
- i-Code Domino (code generating system).
- Tamper Evident with intrex labelling heads (optional).
High quality print:
- Different versions depending on power and print area size
- Blue laser tube technology
- Coding - stationary and in motion, at high speed of production lines
- PHARMA standard.
- Proven laser technology; stable and reliable performance
- Designed to IP54
- Various laser head types; Axial Beam version.
- Intuitive Windows®-based software.
- Compact control unit can positioned in any conditions.
- Visible red aiming laser beam.
- Quick and easy to install.
- Produces clear discrete codes, irrespective of distance from the product.
- Color touch screen interface.
- Multilingual menu.
- Network software allows for creating and storing texts and graphics on printers within the network,
- Status monitoring and sending reports within the network.
Domino A-Series i-Tech
Domino A-Series i-Tech ink-jet printers allow for coding onto a variety of substrates, e.g. paper, glass, metals and various plastics using one to four lines which contain any alphanumeric data, among others production date, expiry date or batch number.
What distinguishes Domino printers?
- True autoflush of nozzle and gutter after shutdown
- Patented sealed nozzle print head after shutdown ensuring proper start-up
- IP rated units offer reliability in a range of harsh environments (high dust level and humidity)
Domino G-Series (TIJ - Thermal Ink Jet)
- The possibility of printing complex codes in resolution up to 600 dpi.
- Marking at the speed up to 300 m/min.
- Wide range of inks.
- Character height from 12,7 mm to 50,4 mm.
- Easy maintenance.
- Simple and clean cartridge fluid replacement.
- Built-in Ethernet port.
- Simplified power on/off, no need for long shutdown or startup procedures.
- Prepare /edit messages while printer is running to reduce product changeover times.
THERMAL TRANSFER OVERPRINTERS
High quality print on elastic packaging.
Domino as a global supplier of industrial ink-jet and laser printers has also been since 2007 a producer of industrial thermal transfer overprinters - V-Series.
V-Series thermal transfer overprinters are reliable machines providing codes in both intermittent and continuous functioning. Their simple construction enables convenient integration with packaging machines and into production lines.
Reaching high resolution of 300dpi, V-Series printers are able to code text in high resolution, real time, bar codes, 2D Data Matrix as well as logo.
V-Series is an ideal solution for coding on:
- Flat packaging film, labels and gloss cards.
- Flexible coated aluminum.
PHARMA STANDARD LABELLING SYSTEMS
Machines marked PHARMA meet several requirements which make them suitable for labelling products in pharmaceutical industry.
Each of the systems described above can have PHARMA version provided it fulfills the requirements mentioned below. Strict quality requirements and qualification tests (DQ - Design Qualification, IQ - Installation Qualification, OQ - Operational Qualification, FAT - Factory Acceptance Testing) required for machine application demand highest quality and fully professional attitude towards customers.
PHARMA series consist of systems manufactured using B&R based control systems operated using touch panels. Among other things, the standard version of these machines is equipped with:
- Camera system checking printout and labelling quality.
- Counters for ingoing and outgoing products, counters for products properly or improperly labeled which allow accurate process control.
- User friendly bespoke Intrex software.
- Full machine enclosure for process protection against any external influence.
- GMP standard - Machines are delivered with all accessories required by production process and with validation documents.
Aerosol labelling system with Domino A320i printer